- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only entries containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
Map of Charleston, South Carolina
See Charleston: Ride by Street Car
Charleston, South Carolina
After the Great Earthquake, 9:54 pm, August 31, 1886: Earthquake Views, Charleston, S.C.
47. War Memorials Publicity
39. Off-Street Parking--Correspondence and Reports
19. McCormack's Information Sources
23. Simons's Jacksonville City Plan
17. Robert N.S. Whitelaw's (Director) Correspondence
07. "Planning in Charleston"
A Walk Around Ye Olde Charleston
The Lure of Charleston the Historic...The Comfort of Charleston the Modern
Charleston Hotel : Entirely Remodeled and Under New Management
Glimpses of the South Carolina, Interstate and West Indian Exposition
46. War Memorials Committee
34. Community Development Council--Housing Publicity
32. Community Development Council--Members
24. Hermann Herrey City Planning Articles
16. Rotary Club Commendation
04. Committee Membership
Charleston, South Carolina: America's Most Historic City
Landmarks of "America's Most Historic City," Charleston South Carolina, Focal Point of...
Guide to Charleston, S.C., with a Brief History of City and Map Showing Ward Boundaries...
Frances A. Robb Photograph Album
41. Off-Street Parking--Metropolitan Council Residential Study