- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only entries containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
Rural Development Policy for South Carolina: A Report Submitted to Governor Richard W....
Letter, July 15, 1963, Robert Twersky to NAACP
Letter, April 13, 1972, Pat L. Fulmer to I. D. Newman
Church Objectives, c. 1985
Form, Report of the Committee on Nominations 1983
Minutes, July 15, 1981, Suggestions for Church Architectural Improvements
Letter, April 7, 1964, Ernest A. Finney, Jr. to I. D. Newman
Speech, n.d., On the shortage of housing for elderly people
Letter, August 21, 1980, L. C. Bryan to I. D. Newman
Program, June 13, 1982, A Tribute to the Reverend Doctor Isaiah DeQuincey Newman
Bulletin, April 28, 1985, Middleton-Rosemond United Methodist Church
Sermon, "Price of Privilege"
Biographical Sketch, c. 1985
Financial Statement: General Operating Fund, Recepits & Expenditures, January 1 -...
Columbia District Committee on Church Extension, list of committee members
Letter, March 7, 1961, Sandra A. Edwards of First Provident Corporation to I. D. Newman
Letter, December 12, 1983, Charles D. Barrett to I. D. Newman
I. D. Newman and three unidentified men at hooding ceremony (a)
Letter, March 14, 1984, M. L. Meadors, Jr. to John S. Taylor, Jr.
Letter, April 1, 1963, O'Donnald H. Sheppard to I. D. Newman
Letter, June 4, 1985, Donald L. Fowler to I. D. Newman
I. D. Newman and three unidentified men at hooding ceremony (b)
Letter, March 3, 1972, James B. Moore to I. D. Newman
Group portait of NAACP officials
Anne Newman and friend Haidee Pendarvis