- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only entries containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
Founders Day, Coker College, Hartsville
Lamar, S.C.--Some Causes and Effects
The Governor and First Lady of South Carolina showoff their colonial costumes during...
Robert E. McNair to the Editor of the Southern Regional News
Dedication of Allendale County Vocational Education Center
The Impact of Tourism on the State's Economy, Spring Festival/Festival of Flowers,...
Remarks at the Annual Meeting of the St. Andrew's Society of Charleston
Address to the Second Annual World Trade Conference, Columbia
Statement of L. Marion Gressette and Robert E. McNair, Chairmen of Judiciary Committees...
Robert E. McNair to Cleveland S. Haley
Statement on the Voter Registration Situation in South Carolina
It Was (IS) Quite an Experience
Jefferson-Jackson Day Dinner, Atlanta
South Carolina Medical Association Banquet, Myrtle Beach
Report on the President's Fact Finding Commission on South Vietnam
Conference on the Role of the State in Transportation, Tallahassee, FL
Statement on Opening Campaign Headquarters, Columbia
Statements Regarding the KKK in South Carolina
Christian Action Council Legislative Seminar
McNair presided over the South Carolina State Senate from January 1963 to April 1965...
McNair Earned Respect for S.C.
Statement on Suit Challenging Health, Education, and Welfare Guidelines
Address on Veterans Day
Notes Prepared for the Honorable Robert E. McNair, Chairman of the Judiciary Committee...
Right People . . . Right Place . . . Right Time