- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only entries containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
Lamb's Mine on Ashley, the great washery
Etiwan Works of Sulphuric Acid and Superphosphate Company, Charleston, S.C.
The century in phosphates and fertilizers. A sketch of the South Carolina phosphate...
Pleistocene deposits of South Carolina. With an especial attempt at ascertaining what...
Hutchingson's dredge on Ashley
Reply of William Ravenel, president of the Stono Phosphate Company of Charleston, So....
Phosphate rocks of South Carolina and the "great Carolina marl bed", with five colored...
South Carolina - The South in 1880 - A Glimpse of the Industrial Interests of Charleston
Almanac and Handbook 1882
To the stockholders of the Stono Phosphate Company
Phosphate warf at Beaufort
Soluble manures : circular of the Sulphuric Acid and Superphosphate Company of...
Reply of the President and Board of Directors of the Stono Phophate Company of...
Lamb's Mine one of large drying sheds
Soluble manures : circular of the Sulphuric Acid & Super-phosphate Comp'y of...
Almanac and Handbook 1883
Central Mining Co., Davis Creek, unloading rock into drying shed
The Coosaw mining company, appellant, vs. the state of South Carolina, ex-relatione...
Almanac and Handbook 1886
Central Mining Co.'s great combination dredge, crusher, & washer on Coosaw River
South Carolina - Working in the Phosphate Diggings, Near the City of Charleston
The planter's pocket companion published for private distribution
Works of the Stono Phosphate Company, on Ashley River, near Charleston, S.C.
The party - taken at wharf at Beaufort
Stono almanac and hand book : Charleston, S.C.