- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only entries containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
Residual Aeromagnetic Map of parts of South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida and Adjacent...
Studies Related to Charleston, South Carolina Earthquake of 1886 -- Tectonics and...
Craterlet chasm, Ten Mile Hill
West side of East Battery St., Charleston, looking northwest
Locality of Sink, Ten Mile Hill
Water Street, Looking East
No. 7 Azimuth of fissure, N30W
Market Street, Looking East from Meeting Street
Charleston Port Society building
[group of people standing in front of building]
[tent city in a park]
[Washington Square, Charleston tent city after earthquake]
Broad Street [W.W. Smith, Cigars and Tobacco, 27 Broad]
East Broad Street, north side
[C.S. Pressley Smith residence, Beaufain St.]
Captain Dawson Residence
Residence on Bull Street
East Bay Street
House in Water Street
Multichannel Seismic-Reflection Record Sections for Lines Ch1 through Ch2 to a Depth of...
Ninth annual report of the United States Geological Survey to the Secretary of the...
Craterlet of extravasated water and sand, Ten Mile Hill
Park, south of South Battery Street, Charleston, looking northwest