- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only entries containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
Multichannel Seismic-Reflection Record Sections for Lines Ch1 through Ch2 to a Depth of...
Ninth annual report of the United States Geological Survey to the Secretary of the...
Craterlet of extravasated water and sand, Ten Mile Hill
Park, south of South Battery Street, Charleston, looking northwest
St. James's Church at Goose Creek
Unitarian Church, Charleston, looking northeast
Corner of Atlantic Wharf and Exchange Street
Engine House No. 1
St. Julian Ravenel, East Battery
"Effect of earthquake 1886. Medical College Queen St. Not now used as such. M. College...
Broad Street, south side
Rear of residence of George Walton Williams, Jr.
King Street, above Broad
Market Street From Races to Meeting Street [Charleston Port Society Building]
Sumter Guards' Armory
Number 5 Engine House
George Walton Williams, Jr., Atlantic Street
P.N. Gorse Family Groceries
Multichannel Seismic-Reflection Record Sections for Lines Ch3 through Ch6 to a Depth of...
Possible Relationship Between Seismicity and Warm Intrusive Bodies in the Charleston,...
The Medical College
Craterlet, Ten Mile Hill
First Presbyterian Church