- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only entries containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
Journal, 1775 Sept. 13, 1775 Sept. 14, 1775 Sept. 15, William Tennent
Journal, 1775 Sept. 3, 1775 Sept. 4, William Tennent.
Journal, 1775 Aug. 23, 1775 Aug. 24, William Tennent.
Journal, 1775 Aug. 2, 1775 Aug. 3, 1775 Aug. 4, William Tennent.
Letter, n.d., William Tennent to Mr. Printer [the Press]
Letter, 1763 June 19, (Boston), William Tennent to Susan Vergereau
Letter, 1758 Mar. 7, Elias Boudinot to William Tennent
Essay, 1800 Mar., Memoirs of a Learned and Excellent Divine, The Gentleman's Magazine,...
Journal, 1775 Sept. 11, 1775 Sept. 12, 1775 Sept. 13, William Tennent
Journal, 1775 Sept. 3, William Tennent
Journal, 1775 Aug. 20, 1775 Aug. 21, 1775 Aug. 22, 1775 Aug. 23, William Tennent.
Speech, 1777 Jan. 11, (Charleston, S.C.), On the Dissenting Petition, Delivered in the...
Letter, n.d., Some of the Blessings of Military Law, or, The Insolence of Governor...
Letter, 1763 Jan. 25, (Freehold, N.J.), William Tennent to Susan Vergereau, (New York)
Letter, 1758 Jan. 28, (Coventry) Elias Boudinot to William Tennent
Church sermon, 1765 Jan. 20, (New York), Strive to Enter in at the Straight Gate,...
Drayton, Tennent, Hart Travel Map
Journal, 1775 Sept. 10, 1775 Sept. 11, William Tennent
Journal, 1775 Sept. 2, 1775 Sept. 3, William Tennent.
Journal, 1775 Aug. 19, 1775 Aug. 20, William Tennent.
Poem, n.d., To a Flower Garden, by [Ann Martha Smith Tennent]
Letter, anonymous to The Ladies of South Carolina
Letter, 1761 Nov. 6, (Elizabeth Town), Elias Boudinot to Susan Vergereau, (New York)
Letter, 1758 Apr. 24, (Princeton) Elias Boudinot to William Tennent
The Routes of Drayton, Tennent, and Hart: 1775